- And gravel for breakfast. Try telling kids these days ... https://t.co/K6zzSCBKWo 4 hours ago
- Saber-tooth yawn https://t.co/mGIIGwAEmI 5 hours ago
- RT @Peter_J_Beck: Autosequence 5 hours ago
- @Lesleycubawelly @MarkSReynolds Sweet Jesus. If the health and safety folk were worried about the onions, butter will be the apocalypse 6 hours ago
- @MarkSReynolds Poll was actually inspired by my visit to a Bunnings to by a watering can. Glutinous enough to want… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Author Archives: chriskeall
121213_EY Independent Assessment of Chorus_Report
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email email@example.com [UPDATE April 11: a passerby … Continue reading
Sorry, I did try to warn you.