No idea of its financial feasibility, but NZ’s Burger Fuel has opened a store in Iraq. Here’s the press release pic (click to zoom). More on NBR: What price a burger in Iraq (I initially typed iRaq. Writing about too much Apple stuff).
- @scotthighamlee @mishviews They’re big enough to know better. Fire at will 5 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Avocado salad, then. With lime 8 hours ago
- @mishviews @scotthighamlee Would also suggest a polite email to the company to give them a chance to sort their stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Citrus fruit is fine, surely - e.g. blue cheese, walnut and pear salad 8 hours ago
- "The court heard the company preyed on parents' hopes and fears about their children's future to sell the expensive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall