No idea of its financial feasibility, but NZ’s Burger Fuel has opened a store in Iraq. Here’s the press release pic (click to zoom). More on NBR: What price a burger in Iraq (I initially typed iRaq. Writing about too much Apple stuff).
- Is your waterproof phone really waterproof? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 8 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Which company will win the new space race to the Moon? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Tinder bypasses Google Play joining revolt against app store fee nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/AeCJ4OFVxX 1 day ago
- You call that a solar roof? This is a solar roof https://t.co/EPlHFJ4OER 2 days ago
About Chris Keall