No idea of its financial feasibility, but NZ’s Burger Fuel has opened a store in Iraq. Here’s the press release pic (click to zoom). More on NBR: What price a burger in Iraq (I initially typed iRaq. Writing about too much Apple stuff).
- RT @GreerBerry: Ever wondered what #armywifelife is like? My take on @TheSpinoffTV today #Anzac #sacrifice #whanau thespinoff.co.nz/parenting/25-0… 1 hour ago
- https://t.co/aY1YgSknMI 5 hours ago
- @stevebiddle My favourite is the $3 charge for 20 min parking via the app vs free via the machine 7 hours ago
- Wilson Parking's clever app pricing https://t.co/X50Zn6VOdp 7 hours ago
- RT @dylanbland: 1000 words justifying to myself why it's OK to spend thousands of dollars importing a 32 year old Toyota from the UK https… 9 hours ago
About Chris Keall