No idea of its financial feasibility, but NZ’s Burger Fuel has opened a store in Iraq. Here’s the press release pic (click to zoom). More on NBR: What price a burger in Iraq (I initially typed iRaq. Writing about too much Apple stuff).
- Backgrounders: New broadband competition arriving via sea and sky nbr.co.nz/article/new-br… Broadband barney: three… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Yes, I did doubt you at times -- but well done, Remi, flanked in recent times by NBR Rich Listers Malcolm Dick and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Microsoft quarterly results beat as cloud revenue soars reut.rs/2NuZS8Y https://t.co/2IFj9QjuMa 17 hours ago
- RT @TIME: TIME’s new cover: Trump wanted a summit with Putin. He got way more than he bargained for ti.me/2zRJayx https://t.co/qq… 18 hours ago
- At first blush, looks like a strong quarter for Microsoft twitter.com/Techmeme/statu… 18 hours ago
About Chris Keall