No idea of its financial feasibility, but NZ’s Burger Fuel has opened a store in Iraq. Here’s the press release pic (click to zoom). More on NBR: What price a burger in Iraq (I initially typed iRaq. Writing about too much Apple stuff).
- RT @IlanaCT: Accurate https://t.co/E41gvIhw65 6 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: WATCH: 21 states sue to keep net neutrality, challenging FCC reut.rs/2DH1EQu via @ReutersTV https://t.co/URegIckGIJ 9 hours ago
- And Krugman was expressing an opinion, not reporting news. Path to madness to analyse Trump's "awards" any futher twitter.com/DylanReeve/sta… 10 hours ago
- And the GOP site has crashed ... will have to wait a bit to see who gets bullied, berated or a badge of honour twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 10 hours ago
- Chorus connections keep falling in December quarter nbr.co.nz/article/chorus… 10 hours ago
About Chris Keall