I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- RT @henrycooke: hmmmm https://t.co/RpGjhJ8SJR 2 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Anatomy of a streaming meltdown: what went wrong for Spark Sport on Saturday night #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 3 hours ago
- Spark boss fronts after streaming fail, service returns to streaming-only #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 5 hours ago
- @julielandry @oneforthedr No. Spending a famil week in Auckland before he heads back to Wellington - which I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Comment | Sorry Spark Sport, my Rugby World Cup stream worked perfectly. It was also illegal nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 8 hours ago
About Chris Keall