I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- RT @GreerBerry: Ever wondered what #armywifelife is like? My take on @TheSpinoffTV today #Anzac #sacrifice #whanau thespinoff.co.nz/parenting/25-0… 1 hour ago
- https://t.co/aY1YgSknMI 5 hours ago
- @stevebiddle My favourite is the $3 charge for 20 min parking via the app vs free via the machine 7 hours ago
- Wilson Parking's clever app pricing https://t.co/X50Zn6VOdp 7 hours ago
- RT @dylanbland: 1000 words justifying to myself why it's OK to spend thousands of dollars importing a 32 year old Toyota from the UK https… 9 hours ago
About Chris Keall