I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- RT @patrickgowernz: Was there some kind of incredible explosion? 9 hours ago
- RT @dpfdpf: Worth recalling that on average Greens do 0.7% worse than they poll with ONCB. So they may be as low as 3.6% 12 hours ago
- Allowing for wasted votes, most pollsters say poss to get an MMP majority with 47% twitter.com/1newsnz/status… 12 hours ago
- RT @katieabradford: The latest @1NewsNZ Colmar Brunton poll - look at those changes https://t.co/XQetLnvpDH 13 hours ago
- RT @dannews: I think @JulieAnneGenter means TALKING..... https://t.co/T0MJvaz6Fl 13 hours ago
About Chris Keall