I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- Google has just slightly tweaked/updated its comment to include: "For users of our services, Google Play and the se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- @mikiszikszai @peter_parussini The Kiwi Spurs chairman said the same thing - admitting that it was a Spursy mindset 1 hour ago
- Kiwi Spurs fan's crazy bid to see his team in the Champions League final in Madrid nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 1 hour ago
- @GarethHVaughan via Brisbane and Abu Dhabi 2 hours ago
- Updated with a brief comment from Google twitter.com/nzheraldbiz/st… 4 hours ago
About Chris Keall