I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- Is your waterproof phone really waterproof? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 8 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Which company will win the new space race to the Moon? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Tinder bypasses Google Play joining revolt against app store fee nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/AeCJ4OFVxX 1 day ago
- You call that a solar roof? This is a solar roof https://t.co/EPlHFJ4OER 2 days ago
About Chris Keall