I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- RT @IlanaCT: Accurate https://t.co/E41gvIhw65 6 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: WATCH: 21 states sue to keep net neutrality, challenging FCC reut.rs/2DH1EQu via @ReutersTV https://t.co/URegIckGIJ 9 hours ago
- And Krugman was expressing an opinion, not reporting news. Path to madness to analyse Trump's "awards" any futher twitter.com/DylanReeve/sta… 10 hours ago
- And the GOP site has crashed ... will have to wait a bit to see who gets bullied, berated or a badge of honour twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 10 hours ago
- Chorus connections keep falling in December quarter nbr.co.nz/article/chorus… 10 hours ago
About Chris Keall