I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- Drama across the ditch https://t.co/yUTnI5TGll 4 hours ago
- JLR photographed by Mark Mitchell https://t.co/v6jqnI77l7 12 hours ago
- RT @hamishfletcher: Got up to go away for the weekend to find that we're being concreted in as part of @ChorusNZ UFB job. A simple knock on… 17 hours ago
- Holes emerging in National's chain of events around Jami-Lee Ross and his adverse behaviour nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 1 day ago
- Jami-Lee Ross admits to affairs with two women, vows to stay in Parliament nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 1 day ago
About Chris Keall