I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives than most. (From the Sunday Star Times, Jan 22; the online version of the article has different pics).
- RT @MattNippert: The Herald’s investigation team has worked non-stop since Friday. Here’s David Fisher on the international hunt: https://t… 8 hours ago
- @matteastnz @wekatweets Thanks for raising that question. Of course, there are lots of ways to share other than Fac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: Number of people have asked if fines only apply post-classification. Censor replies: It is an offence to share this mater… 11 hours ago
- Christchurch killer's livestream: Facebook reveals viewer numbers, responds to critics nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 11 hours ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: Please follow my replacement @isaac_davison in Christchurch and the rest of our reporters on the ground @AnnaLeask @Ku… 12 hours ago
About Chris Keall