- @scotthighamlee @mishviews They’re big enough to know better. Fire at will 6 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Avocado salad, then. With lime 8 hours ago
- @mishviews @scotthighamlee Would also suggest a polite email to the company to give them a chance to sort their stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Citrus fruit is fine, surely - e.g. blue cheese, walnut and pear salad 8 hours ago
- "The court heard the company preyed on parents' hopes and fears about their children's future to sell the expensive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
@mattnippert‘s Westport RSA jacket ($2 from the Greymouth Sallies) came with its last owner’s final paperwork …
The $10,000 VGo webcam robot (controlled via a remote laptop) wouldn’t work around NBR’s office. At least not for more than a few minutes – most of which I wasted in a juvenile attempt to get @lxwalls to drive it into … Continue reading
Listener’s probably closer to the truth, Metro to the seasonal spirit. Didn’t buy either. Listener (which we usually get) just too depressing. May pick up Metro later. Seems ever-more consumed by best-of/guide-to articles lately. Bought Andrea an Elle subscription for … Continue reading
We got a Christmas tree from the crazy but brilliant Misa – a house and several acres in Balmoral, an otherwise densely-packed suburb. As well as the mass of trees you see from the road, there are around 30 rows … Continue reading
MORE: Is it legal t buy from iTunes US? Probably.
Lots of fun, and a big hey-wow factor around the office, but also a couple of potential deal-breakers. Too many tech stories on NBR right now, so hang tight for Monday [click photos to enlarge].