Listener’s probably closer to the truth, Metro to the seasonal spirit. Didn’t buy either. Listener (which we usually get) just too depressing. May pick up Metro later. Seems ever-more consumed by best-of/guide-to articles lately. Bought Andrea an Elle subscription for Christmas to maintain our household magazine consumption level.
- Backgrounders: New broadband competition arriving via sea and sky nbr.co.nz/article/new-br… Broadband barney: three… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Yes, I did doubt you at times -- but well done, Remi, flanked in recent times by NBR Rich Listers Malcolm Dick and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Microsoft quarterly results beat as cloud revenue soars reut.rs/2NuZS8Y https://t.co/2IFj9QjuMa 17 hours ago
- RT @TIME: TIME’s new cover: Trump wanted a summit with Putin. He got way more than he bargained for ti.me/2zRJayx https://t.co/qq… 18 hours ago
- At first blush, looks like a strong quarter for Microsoft twitter.com/Techmeme/statu… 18 hours ago
About Chris Keall