We got a Christmas tree from the crazy but brilliant Misa – a house and several acres in Balmoral, an otherwise densely-packed suburb. As well as the mass of trees you see from the road, there are around 30 rows of 50 (or about 1500) around the back. Guy there told me they sell around 400 tries a weekend around this time of year, plus around 50 a day during the week. Trees average around $45, and they also sell accessories, so you’re at $18,000 turnover for the weekend. Of course, people don’t buy Xmas trees so much outside December. The property has a CV of $4.55 million and annual rates of $11,000.
- @scotthighamlee @mishviews They’re big enough to know better. Fire at will 6 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Avocado salad, then. With lime 8 hours ago
- @mishviews @scotthighamlee Would also suggest a polite email to the company to give them a chance to sort their stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Citrus fruit is fine, surely - e.g. blue cheese, walnut and pear salad 8 hours ago
- "The court heard the company preyed on parents' hopes and fears about their children's future to sell the expensive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall