- RT @GreerBerry: Ever wondered what #armywifelife is like? My take on @TheSpinoffTV today #Anzac #sacrifice #whanau thespinoff.co.nz/parenting/25-0… 1 hour ago
- https://t.co/aY1YgSknMI 5 hours ago
- @stevebiddle My favourite is the $3 charge for 20 min parking via the app vs free via the machine 7 hours ago
- Wilson Parking's clever app pricing https://t.co/X50Zn6VOdp 7 hours ago
- RT @dylanbland: 1000 words justifying to myself why it's OK to spend thousands of dollars importing a 32 year old Toyota from the UK https… 8 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws