- RT @miriyananz: Ok Boomer .. twitter.com/winstonpeters/… 5 hours ago
- Jeez. Yeah. I guess that's good. twitter.com/uloeffler/stat… 7 hours ago
- @gnat ... We already have some NBB distribution in AU and the potential for global growth is a key benefit of this deal however. " 7 hours ago
- @gnat Hi Nat, but your tweet to Lion NZ's comms manager, who replied, "We aren’t at a stage to share any growth pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @AucklandCDEM: The Emergency Mobile Alert system is being tested this weekend. Keep an eye (and an ear) out for it on Sunday between 6pm… 7 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws