- Dubious many voters know or care about net neutrality, but good to see some Republicans in Congress waking up to it twitter.com/davidsirota/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: For this week’s episode of Inquest, Grant Walker and @robhosking are joined by guests @ANZ_NZ chief economist @sharon_zollner,… 11 hours ago
- NZ Privacy Commissioner wades into US Supreme Court case over cross-border warrants nbr.co.nz/article/nz-pri… https://t.co/wwcXoJXK55 12 hours ago
- Rocket Lab says it's called off today's launch attempt due to high winds 12 hours ago
- @David_Cormack @RtHonBEnglish Sure 14 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws