- RT @MattNippert: The Herald’s investigation team has worked non-stop since Friday. Here’s David Fisher on the international hunt: https://t… 8 hours ago
- @matteastnz @wekatweets Thanks for raising that question. Of course, there are lots of ways to share other than Fac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @ChrisKeall: Number of people have asked if fines only apply post-classification. Censor replies: It is an offence to share this mater… 11 hours ago
- Christchurch killer's livestream: Facebook reveals viewer numbers, responds to critics nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 11 hours ago
- RT @kirsty_johnston: Please follow my replacement @isaac_davison in Christchurch and the rest of our reporters on the ground @AnnaLeask @Ku… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws