- RT @patrickgowernz: Was there some kind of incredible explosion? 9 hours ago
- RT @dpfdpf: Worth recalling that on average Greens do 0.7% worse than they poll with ONCB. So they may be as low as 3.6% 12 hours ago
- Allowing for wasted votes, most pollsters say poss to get an MMP majority with 47% twitter.com/1newsnz/status… 12 hours ago
- RT @katieabradford: The latest @1NewsNZ Colmar Brunton poll - look at those changes https://t.co/XQetLnvpDH 12 hours ago
- RT @dannews: I think @JulieAnneGenter means TALKING..... https://t.co/T0MJvaz6Fl 13 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws