- @scotthighamlee @mishviews They’re big enough to know better. Fire at will 5 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Avocado salad, then. With lime 8 hours ago
- @mishviews @scotthighamlee Would also suggest a polite email to the company to give them a chance to sort their stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Citrus fruit is fine, surely - e.g. blue cheese, walnut and pear salad 8 hours ago
- "The court heard the company preyed on parents' hopes and fears about their children's future to sell the expensive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws