- @markcubey @Ahhmandah Just don't think that is how she is being defined by mainstream media, on the whole. Lots of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @Ahhmandah @markcubey Just not how she's been defined in mainstream media: nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @_T0M_V_ @dingfelder I wan't blaming him for the system or the various tribal realities that mean Lab-Nat is a no g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @winstonenick Write it on a wall 11 hours ago
- @_T0M_V_ @dingfelder Winston's two choices both involve NZF being in govt. Nat and Lab have to decide between dropp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws