- Backgrounders: New broadband competition arriving via sea and sky nbr.co.nz/article/new-br… Broadband barney: three… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Yes, I did doubt you at times -- but well done, Remi, flanked in recent times by NBR Rich Listers Malcolm Dick and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Microsoft quarterly results beat as cloud revenue soars reut.rs/2NuZS8Y https://t.co/2IFj9QjuMa 18 hours ago
- RT @TIME: TIME’s new cover: Trump wanted a summit with Putin. He got way more than he bargained for ti.me/2zRJayx https://t.co/qq… 18 hours ago
- At first blush, looks like a strong quarter for Microsoft twitter.com/Techmeme/statu… 18 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws