- Pre-game jam https://t.co/No7rq32sKc 10 hours ago
- Just a heads up that there seems to be some kind of event at Eden Park https://t.co/FNxpgScJiX 11 hours ago
- TL;DR: Herald reporter approaches two All Blacks in a cafe; the two All Blacks down't want to talk to the reporter twitter.com/nzherald/statu… 14 hours ago
- Pack a lunch: it's a long read nytimes.com/interactive/20… 15 hours ago
- Plus our key legal advantages over Aussie consumers twitter.com/TheNBR/status/… 17 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws