- Is your waterproof phone really waterproof? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 8 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Which company will win the new space race to the Moon? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Tinder bypasses Google Play joining revolt against app store fee nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/AeCJ4OFVxX 1 day ago
- You call that a solar roof? This is a solar roof https://t.co/EPlHFJ4OER 2 days ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws