- @hamishpricenz More broadly, I think Collins acts like National finished behind Labour at the election, and Labour… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 minutes ago
- Personally, I'd say "Stab from the front" Collins and Joyce (too much bad blood with Peters over the Super leak) ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @rnz_news: Green Party MP Julie Anne Genter has announced she is pregnant 1 hour ago
- Editors won't forgive any latecomer who wrecks the cute ABC headlines. Hosking, btw, wants Joyce, Collins or Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheNBR: TOYBOX: Only one pain-point for the new GoPro Hero6 Black nbr.co.nz/opinion/toybox… https://t.co/sHrtuUraYJ 3 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws