- Google has just slightly tweaked/updated its comment to include: "For users of our services, Google Play and the se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 minutes ago
- @mikiszikszai @peter_parussini The Kiwi Spurs chairman said the same thing - admitting that it was a Spursy mindset 1 hour ago
- Kiwi Spurs fan's crazy bid to see his team in the Champions League final in Madrid nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 1 hour ago
- @GarethHVaughan via Brisbane and Abu Dhabi 2 hours ago
- Updated with a brief comment from Google twitter.com/nzheraldbiz/st… 4 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws