- @richms They say there will be 1 hour ago
- RT @liamdann: Meanwhile, in the Bahamas... nzherald.co.nz/spy/news/artic… 1 hour ago
- RT @liamdann: "Hisco inferno" ...copyright @JamieGrayNZ 1 hour ago
- Vodafone, Vocus pull out of resale talks as Spark makes Rugby World Cup free for its customers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- And then they'll be appeals to the minister ... 1 hour ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: November 2011
“Woman struggling to drink water” seems to be latest craze in stock images, similar to the way “Woman alone laughing with salad” quickly spread through commercial photo libraries earlier this year (via ace London photographer @SteveKeall, @thehairpin).
And what of the New Zilund accent? Apple says Siri hasn’t been programmed for it, but she can learn. More on Kiwis’ experiences with Siri, and the local iPhone 4S release at my NBR blog.
I took one look at the manual for Microsoft’s new Touch Mouse (which has no buttons but recognises finger gestures) then quickly palmed it off to the more dexterous @lxwalls to review. Anticipated tears of rage as I made the wrong finger … Continue reading