- And gravel for breakfast. Try telling kids these days ... https://t.co/K6zzSCBKWo 4 hours ago
- Saber-tooth yawn https://t.co/mGIIGwAEmI 5 hours ago
- RT @Peter_J_Beck: Autosequence 5 hours ago
- @Lesleycubawelly @MarkSReynolds Sweet Jesus. If the health and safety folk were worried about the onions, butter will be the apocalypse 6 hours ago
- @MarkSReynolds Poll was actually inspired by my visit to a Bunnings to by a watering can. Glutinous enough to want… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: November 2011
“Woman struggling to drink water” seems to be latest craze in stock images, similar to the way “Woman alone laughing with salad” quickly spread through commercial photo libraries earlier this year (via ace London photographer @SteveKeall, @thehairpin).
And what of the New Zilund accent? Apple says Siri hasn’t been programmed for it, but she can learn. More on Kiwis’ experiences with Siri, and the local iPhone 4S release at my NBR blog.
I took one look at the manual for Microsoft’s new Touch Mouse (which has no buttons but recognises finger gestures) then quickly palmed it off to the more dexterous @lxwalls to review. Anticipated tears of rage as I made the wrong finger … Continue reading