ABOVE: @Toby etc (full name: Toby Manhire Who Used to Work for The Guardian) discusses the surge in live blogging during the last UK election, and covering the current race via @ListenerLive. From RNZ MediaWatch, Sunday Nov 6, 2011. Interview starts 8 min 30 sec in, though all worth a listen. Also covers the first televised political debate – Nixon v Kennedy, 1960. The TV audience was famously maligned for giving the debate to Kennedy on looks (the radio listeners gave it to Nixon). Yet history proved television viewers were actually correct in their verdict that Nixon seemed shifty. So. There.
- RT @henrycooke: hmmmm https://t.co/RpGjhJ8SJR 2 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Anatomy of a streaming meltdown: what went wrong for Spark Sport on Saturday night #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 3 hours ago
- Spark boss fronts after streaming fail, service returns to streaming-only #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 5 hours ago
- @julielandry @oneforthedr No. Spending a famil week in Auckland before he heads back to Wellington - which I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Comment | Sorry Spark Sport, my Rugby World Cup stream worked perfectly. It was also illegal nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 8 hours ago
About Chris Keall