ABOVE: @Toby etc (full name: Toby Manhire Who Used to Work for The Guardian) discusses the surge in live blogging during the last UK election, and covering the current race via @ListenerLive. From RNZ MediaWatch, Sunday Nov 6, 2011. Interview starts 8 min 30 sec in, though all worth a listen. Also covers the first televised political debate – Nixon v Kennedy, 1960. The TV audience was famously maligned for giving the debate to Kennedy on looks (the radio listeners gave it to Nixon). Yet history proved television viewers were actually correct in their verdict that Nixon seemed shifty. So. There.
- Is your waterproof phone really waterproof? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 8 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Which company will win the new space race to the Moon? #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Tinder bypasses Google Play joining revolt against app store fee nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 10 hours ago
- https://t.co/AeCJ4OFVxX 1 day ago
- You call that a solar roof? This is a solar roof https://t.co/EPlHFJ4OER 2 days ago
About Chris Keall