ABOVE: @Toby etc (full name: Toby Manhire Who Used to Work for The Guardian) discusses the surge in live blogging during the last UK election, and covering the current race via @ListenerLive. From RNZ MediaWatch, Sunday Nov 6, 2011. Interview starts 8 min 30 sec in, though all worth a listen. Also covers the first televised political debate – Nixon v Kennedy, 1960. The TV audience was famously maligned for giving the debate to Kennedy on looks (the radio listeners gave it to Nixon). Yet history proved television viewers were actually correct in their verdict that Nixon seemed shifty. So. There.
- RT @IlanaCT: Accurate https://t.co/E41gvIhw65 6 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: WATCH: 21 states sue to keep net neutrality, challenging FCC reut.rs/2DH1EQu via @ReutersTV https://t.co/URegIckGIJ 9 hours ago
- And Krugman was expressing an opinion, not reporting news. Path to madness to analyse Trump's "awards" any futher twitter.com/DylanReeve/sta… 10 hours ago
- And the GOP site has crashed ... will have to wait a bit to see who gets bullied, berated or a badge of honour twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 10 hours ago
- Chorus connections keep falling in December quarter nbr.co.nz/article/chorus… 10 hours ago
About Chris Keall