ABOVE: @Toby etc (full name: Toby Manhire Who Used to Work for The Guardian) discusses the surge in live blogging during the last UK election, and covering the current race via @ListenerLive. From RNZ MediaWatch, Sunday Nov 6, 2011. Interview starts 8 min 30 sec in, though all worth a listen. Also covers the first televised political debate – Nixon v Kennedy, 1960. The TV audience was famously maligned for giving the debate to Kennedy on looks (the radio listeners gave it to Nixon). Yet history proved television viewers were actually correct in their verdict that Nixon seemed shifty. So. There.
- Pre-game jam https://t.co/No7rq32sKc 10 hours ago
- Just a heads up that there seems to be some kind of event at Eden Park https://t.co/FNxpgScJiX 11 hours ago
- TL;DR: Herald reporter approaches two All Blacks in a cafe; the two All Blacks down't want to talk to the reporter twitter.com/nzherald/statu… 14 hours ago
- Pack a lunch: it's a long read nytimes.com/interactive/20… 15 hours ago
- Plus our key legal advantages over Aussie consumers twitter.com/TheNBR/status/… 17 hours ago
About Chris Keall