ABOVE: @Toby etc (full name: Toby Manhire Who Used to Work for The Guardian) discusses the surge in live blogging during the last UK election, and covering the current race via @ListenerLive. From RNZ MediaWatch, Sunday Nov 6, 2011. Interview starts 8 min 30 sec in, though all worth a listen. Also covers the first televised political debate – Nixon v Kennedy, 1960. The TV audience was famously maligned for giving the debate to Kennedy on looks (the radio listeners gave it to Nixon). Yet history proved television viewers were actually correct in their verdict that Nixon seemed shifty. So. There.
- Google has just slightly tweaked/updated its comment to include: "For users of our services, Google Play and the se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 minutes ago
- @mikiszikszai @peter_parussini The Kiwi Spurs chairman said the same thing - admitting that it was a Spursy mindset 1 hour ago
- Kiwi Spurs fan's crazy bid to see his team in the Champions League final in Madrid nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 1 hour ago
- @GarethHVaughan via Brisbane and Abu Dhabi 2 hours ago
- Updated with a brief comment from Google twitter.com/nzheraldbiz/st… 4 hours ago
About Chris Keall