ABOVE: @Toby etc (full name: Toby Manhire Who Used to Work for The Guardian) discusses the surge in live blogging during the last UK election, and covering the current race via @ListenerLive. From RNZ MediaWatch, Sunday Nov 6, 2011. Interview starts 8 min 30 sec in, though all worth a listen. Also covers the first televised political debate – Nixon v Kennedy, 1960. The TV audience was famously maligned for giving the debate to Kennedy on looks (the radio listeners gave it to Nixon). Yet history proved television viewers were actually correct in their verdict that Nixon seemed shifty. So. There.
- @scotthighamlee @mishviews They’re big enough to know better. Fire at will 6 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Avocado salad, then. With lime 8 hours ago
- @mishviews @scotthighamlee Would also suggest a polite email to the company to give them a chance to sort their stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Citrus fruit is fine, surely - e.g. blue cheese, walnut and pear salad 8 hours ago
- "The court heard the company preyed on parents' hopes and fears about their children's future to sell the expensive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall