ABOVE: @Toby etc (full name: Toby Manhire Who Used to Work for The Guardian) discusses the surge in live blogging during the last UK election, and covering the current race via @ListenerLive. From RNZ MediaWatch, Sunday Nov 6, 2011. Interview starts 8 min 30 sec in, though all worth a listen. Also covers the first televised political debate – Nixon v Kennedy, 1960. The TV audience was famously maligned for giving the debate to Kennedy on looks (the radio listeners gave it to Nixon). Yet history proved television viewers were actually correct in their verdict that Nixon seemed shifty. So. There.
- RT @GreerBerry: Ever wondered what #armywifelife is like? My take on @TheSpinoffTV today #Anzac #sacrifice #whanau thespinoff.co.nz/parenting/25-0… 1 hour ago
- https://t.co/aY1YgSknMI 5 hours ago
- @stevebiddle My favourite is the $3 charge for 20 min parking via the app vs free via the machine 7 hours ago
- Wilson Parking's clever app pricing https://t.co/X50Zn6VOdp 7 hours ago
- RT @dylanbland: 1000 words justifying to myself why it's OK to spend thousands of dollars importing a 32 year old Toyota from the UK https… 8 hours ago
About Chris Keall