- RT @henrycooke: hmmmm https://t.co/RpGjhJ8SJR 2 hours ago
- RT @nzheraldbiz: Anatomy of a streaming meltdown: what went wrong for Spark Sport on Saturday night #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 3 hours ago
- Spark boss fronts after streaming fail, service returns to streaming-only #HeraldPremium nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 5 hours ago
- @julielandry @oneforthedr No. Spending a famil week in Auckland before he heads back to Wellington - which I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Comment | Sorry Spark Sport, my Rugby World Cup stream worked perfectly. It was also illegal nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 8 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.