- Dubious many voters know or care about net neutrality, but good to see some Republicans in Congress waking up to it twitter.com/davidsirota/st… 10 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: For this week’s episode of Inquest, Grant Walker and @robhosking are joined by guests @ANZ_NZ chief economist @sharon_zollner,… 11 hours ago
- NZ Privacy Commissioner wades into US Supreme Court case over cross-border warrants nbr.co.nz/article/nz-pri… https://t.co/wwcXoJXK55 12 hours ago
- Rocket Lab says it's called off today's launch attempt due to high winds 12 hours ago
- @David_Cormack @RtHonBEnglish Sure 14 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.