- @markcubey @Ahhmandah Just don't think that is how she is being defined by mainstream media, on the whole. Lots of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- @Ahhmandah @markcubey Just not how she's been defined in mainstream media: nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl…… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @_T0M_V_ @dingfelder I wan't blaming him for the system or the various tribal realities that mean Lab-Nat is a no g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- @winstonenick Write it on a wall 11 hours ago
- @_T0M_V_ @dingfelder Winston's two choices both involve NZF being in govt. Nat and Lab have to decide between dropp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.