- RT @liamdann: NZ First proposes decriminalisation of shoplifting nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 38 minutes ago
- Of course Apple still plans to release it. And the key R&D work is taking place in NZ: nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… twitter.com/MacRumors/stat… 47 minutes ago
- @paulbrislen Absolutely 59 minutes ago
- The 4th Labour government's strategy of selling a whole company to the highest bigger yielded a better result than,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- (Spark and Chorus highs are covered later in that Stock Takes, which starts with Air NZ) 1 hour ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.