- Pre-game jam https://t.co/No7rq32sKc 10 hours ago
- Just a heads up that there seems to be some kind of event at Eden Park https://t.co/FNxpgScJiX 11 hours ago
- TL;DR: Herald reporter approaches two All Blacks in a cafe; the two All Blacks down't want to talk to the reporter twitter.com/nzherald/statu… 14 hours ago
- Pack a lunch: it's a long read nytimes.com/interactive/20… 15 hours ago
- Plus our key legal advantages over Aussie consumers twitter.com/TheNBR/status/… 17 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.