- RT @GreerBerry: Ever wondered what #armywifelife is like? My take on @TheSpinoffTV today #Anzac #sacrifice #whanau thespinoff.co.nz/parenting/25-0… 1 hour ago
- https://t.co/aY1YgSknMI 5 hours ago
- @stevebiddle My favourite is the $3 charge for 20 min parking via the app vs free via the machine 7 hours ago
- Wilson Parking's clever app pricing https://t.co/X50Zn6VOdp 7 hours ago
- RT @dylanbland: 1000 words justifying to myself why it's OK to spend thousands of dollars importing a 32 year old Toyota from the UK https… 8 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.