- Google has just slightly tweaked/updated its comment to include: "For users of our services, Google Play and the se… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 minutes ago
- @mikiszikszai @peter_parussini The Kiwi Spurs chairman said the same thing - admitting that it was a Spursy mindset 1 hour ago
- Kiwi Spurs fan's crazy bid to see his team in the Champions League final in Madrid nzherald.co.nz/business/news/… 1 hour ago
- @GarethHVaughan via Brisbane and Abu Dhabi 2 hours ago
- Updated with a brief comment from Google twitter.com/nzheraldbiz/st… 4 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.