- @hamishpricenz More broadly, I think Collins acts like National finished behind Labour at the election, and Labour… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 minutes ago
- Personally, I'd say "Stab from the front" Collins and Joyce (too much bad blood with Peters over the Super leak) ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @rnz_news: Green Party MP Julie Anne Genter has announced she is pregnant 1 hour ago
- Editors won't forgive any latecomer who wrecks the cute ABC headlines. Hosking, btw, wants Joyce, Collins or Bridge… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheNBR: TOYBOX: Only one pain-point for the new GoPro Hero6 Black nbr.co.nz/opinion/toybox… https://t.co/sHrtuUraYJ 3 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.