- Backgrounders: New broadband competition arriving via sea and sky nbr.co.nz/article/new-br… Broadband barney: three… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Yes, I did doubt you at times -- but well done, Remi, flanked in recent times by NBR Rich Listers Malcolm Dick and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @Reuters: Microsoft quarterly results beat as cloud revenue soars reut.rs/2NuZS8Y https://t.co/2IFj9QjuMa 18 hours ago
- RT @TIME: TIME’s new cover: Trump wanted a summit with Putin. He got way more than he bargained for ti.me/2zRJayx https://t.co/qq… 18 hours ago
- At first blush, looks like a strong quarter for Microsoft twitter.com/Techmeme/statu… 18 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.