- RT @patrickgowernz: Was there some kind of incredible explosion? 9 hours ago
- RT @dpfdpf: Worth recalling that on average Greens do 0.7% worse than they poll with ONCB. So they may be as low as 3.6% 12 hours ago
- Allowing for wasted votes, most pollsters say poss to get an MMP majority with 47% twitter.com/1newsnz/status… 12 hours ago
- RT @katieabradford: The latest @1NewsNZ Colmar Brunton poll - look at those changes https://t.co/XQetLnvpDH 13 hours ago
- RT @dannews: I think @JulieAnneGenter means TALKING..... https://t.co/T0MJvaz6Fl 13 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.