- @scotthighamlee @mishviews They’re big enough to know better. Fire at will 6 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Avocado salad, then. With lime 8 hours ago
- @mishviews @scotthighamlee Would also suggest a polite email to the company to give them a chance to sort their stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Citrus fruit is fine, surely - e.g. blue cheese, walnut and pear salad 8 hours ago
- "The court heard the company preyed on parents' hopes and fears about their children's future to sell the expensive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.