Possibly the wrong weather (and/or city) to be testing a solar charger. It’s been sitting on NBR Towers’ window sill since Friday. It’s now Tuesday, but only quarter of its circle glows blue (which means a “15-25%” charge, according to the manual).
- Pre-game jam https://t.co/No7rq32sKc 10 hours ago
- Just a heads up that there seems to be some kind of event at Eden Park https://t.co/FNxpgScJiX 11 hours ago
- TL;DR: Herald reporter approaches two All Blacks in a cafe; the two All Blacks down't want to talk to the reporter twitter.com/nzherald/statu… 14 hours ago
- Pack a lunch: it's a long read nytimes.com/interactive/20… 15 hours ago
- Plus our key legal advantages over Aussie consumers twitter.com/TheNBR/status/… 17 hours ago
About Chris Keall