Possibly the wrong weather (and/or city) to be testing a solar charger. It’s been sitting on NBR Towers’ window sill since Friday. It’s now Tuesday, but only quarter of its circle glows blue (which means a “15-25%” charge, according to the manual).
- @scotthighamlee @mishviews They’re big enough to know better. Fire at will 5 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Avocado salad, then. With lime 8 hours ago
- @mishviews @scotthighamlee Would also suggest a polite email to the company to give them a chance to sort their stu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @mifflangstone @simonbwilson @RUOKAnny Citrus fruit is fine, surely - e.g. blue cheese, walnut and pear salad 8 hours ago
- "The court heard the company preyed on parents' hopes and fears about their children's future to sell the expensive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall