Possibly the wrong weather (and/or city) to be testing a solar charger. It’s been sitting on NBR Towers’ window sill since Friday. It’s now Tuesday, but only quarter of its circle glows blue (which means a “15-25%” charge, according to the manual).
- RT @DylanReeve: @lancewiggs @SpeakerTrevor The chart scale is deceptive, as is the context-less comparison - the rent growth over the 26 mo… 7 hours ago
- Scientist: White Island eruption was 'basically instantaneous' nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 9 hours ago
- RT @sch: My god, White Island volcano in New Zealand erupted today for first time since 2001. My family and I had gotten off it 20 minutes… 10 hours ago
- Aussies invading https://t.co/PZiWl2vX8A 11 hours ago
- Live: nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… twitter.com/Jasonwalls92/s… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall