- @voyagerinternet @stevebiddle Thanks. In the 70s in both directions now. 14 hours ago
- RT @Timpson: Nearly kicking off. #48hoursNZ http://t.co/R1F4yYkFUj 14 hours ago
- ASK ME ANYTHING: Andy Lark nbr.co.nz/ask-andy << 1pm - 2pm Monday 16 hours ago
- @Bobtobob Sites load v. fast 16 hours ago
- Scoop from 2005 .. http://t.co/XbWPotyvEE 16 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: January 2012
No idea of its financial feasibility, but NZ’s Burger Fuel has opened a store in Iraq. Here’s the press release pic (click to zoom). More on NBR: What price a burger in Iraq (I initially typed iRaq. Writing about too much … Continue reading
I like this pic of Key and Shearer swapping phone numbers at the Chinese New Year Festival in Auckland. There’s a lot to dislike about NZ politics, but at least our leaders are surrounded by fewer layers of BS operatives … Continue reading
Final Keall brother married off (at Massey University gardens – who knew Palmy could be Jane Austin-esque). Beautiful wedding, Steve & Carla. More pics on the Facebook.
Basically, it’s a wooden cupboard with a ray heater built into the back. Touch claustrophobic. (Fitness centre, Coachman Hotel, Palmerston North.)
Fred and Barney, dazed and confused at Kowhai Park, Whanganui.