- Lance phone home 1 hour ago
- 2degrees will use $165m credit line from BNZ in part to pay off $US100m in vendor financing from Huawei, part for 4G nbr.co.nz/article/profit… 4 hours ago
- 'Profitable' 2degrees secures $165m credit line with BNZ, reveals 4G launch window nbr.co.nz/article/profit… 4 hours ago
- Okay, this time 4 hours ago
- 'Profitable' 2degrees secures $165m credit line with BNZ, reveals 4G launch window nbr.co.nz/article/profit… 5 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We switched to naked broadband (DSL without a home phone line) on Tuesday. The new setup will soon be bolstered by a femtocell to boost our dodgy cellphone reception. Our main motivation was to take advantage of regulatory changes, and … Continue reading
Spotted by my sister-in-law, who’s re-reading the Arthur C Clarke classic, originally published in 1968. (Thanks to @GaryTurner who pointed out this YouTube clip of a related sequence in the movie.)
The Borders megastore on Queen St is closing in a few days (remember when it was going to kill Unity?). New Whitcoulls/Borders owners the Norman family (who also own Farmers) are obviously looking to trim costs. But a large number … Continue reading
Staffers @TroyRF and @Snappy_NZ work on tomorrow’s lead (via @Nicky_Park_). UPDATE: Didn’t they do well.
Soy sauce plastic fish = good. Sachets = evil (perversely, the Newmarket place where I photographed the fish above had wasabi in sachets).
Mair v Laws
@mattnippert‘s Westport RSA jacket ($2 from the Greymouth Sallies) came with its last owner’s final paperwork …
The $10,000 VGo webcam robot (controlled via a remote laptop) wouldn’t work around NBR’s office. At least not for more than a few minutes – most of which I wasted in a juvenile attempt to get @lxwalls to drive it into … Continue reading
Listener’s probably closer to the truth, Metro to the seasonal spirit. Didn’t buy either. Listener (which we usually get) just too depressing. May pick up Metro later. Seems ever-more consumed by best-of/guide-to articles lately. Bought Andrea an Elle subscription for … Continue reading