- @freitasm @vodafoneNZ No, see later tests in my timeline 12 hours ago
- RT @DylanReeve: This is how we make films! #48hoursnz twitpic.com/ct14ce 14 hours ago
- .@dylanbland @lancewiggs @jordantcarter InternetNZ-owned DNC should have much cheaper disputes resolution service nbr.co.nz/opinion/family… 14 hours ago
- @voyagerinternet @stevebiddle Thanks. In the 70s in both directions now. 1 day ago
- RT @Timpson: Nearly kicking off. #48hoursNZ http://t.co/R1F4yYkFUj 1 day ago
About Chris Keall
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Thanks Karen, you’re a rock star
This guy burst into our office, looking to enroll people to vote. He said it was a commission-only gig. No sign-ups, no pay.
Party central organisers are spreading a cover story about Dave Dobbyn boring the crowd with “Welcome Home”, but the above plan has just been leaked to NBR.
If you saw the tweets about the Crown BMW sliding at Parliament, here’s Rob Hosking’s pic of the incredible hail in Bowen St.
Russia is my team in NBR’s World Cup sweepstake. My nemesis is frighteningly close.
World Cup build-up underway with some kind of golf-cart-filled-with-kegs thing scooting past NBR’s window. [I after I originally posted the above (a crop of a zoom shot), @ericalloyd pointed out she was one of the pedestrians almost taken out by … Continue reading
Vodafone billboard outside 2degrees’ new Upper Queen St office.