- Quick grammar guide for ACT re: its "Three strikes, three years jail" press release: quickanddirtytips.com/education/gram… 7 hours ago
- Rotorua's LSD festival is on until Tuesday http://t.co/2PR5xsMdFP 12 hours ago
- @robhosking Staying on Koutu Rd in Rotorua. Not hugely metrosexual environment 13 hours ago
- Hot coffee in a cafe is shock to system. So used to lukewarm 13 hours ago
- Big queue behind me at the service station. I panicked. Still, I can work the look. 13 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email email@example.com [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter