- Coliseum Sports Media staff will decamp from Britomart to Spark HQ nbr.co.nz/article/sparks… 15 hours ago
- @genohalloran @paulbrislen And check out the CV for 116 balmoral rd (aka Misa) 16 hours ago
- Auckland Council's IT project reassessed nzh.tw/11375898 << $71m upgrade should be delivered for new cost of $172m #newcost 16 hours ago
- @genohalloran @richirvine @paulbrislen Yup 16 hours ago
- Reality of Rena site revealed (PAID) nbr.co.nz/article/realit… http://t.co/fe5cMLrZCn 16 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten’s owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten’s name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter