- So I guess there's that 9 hours ago
- Txtg8 first Nat stumble in a couple of years that's drawn a strong, front foot response from Labour, rather than shooting itself in the foot 9 hours ago
- Armstrong having another go. Not sure The Great New Zealand public cares about txtg8 tho http://t.co/miX5zs57yz 9 hours ago
- Foreign fighters bill targets terror, but gives SIS new powers across all its activities nbr.co.nz/opinion/privac… 10 hours ago
- Privacy Commissioner gains concessions on foreign fighters bill nbr.co.nz/opinion/privac… << but he wants more 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten’s owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten’s name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter