- RT @CearaProut: #nzpol http://t.co/Qv5G4X3Kno 1 hour ago
- RT @scottbartley: Blown away by @andywilkinsonnz - CEO of @letstwingl - & not just because he remembered my 2001 review of Microsoft Train … 2 hours ago
- RT @CateOwen: "Key’s personal popularity appears to have weathered the worst of the Dirty Politics storm, according to tonight’s 3 News pol… 2 hours ago
- @PeteDGeorge Stop wrecking the narratrive 3 hours ago
- A post-debate pick-me-up for Cunliffe: Nats 45%, Lab-Green bloc 42% in Roy Moran poll nbr.co.nz/article/labour… << incl Collins resignation 3 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email email@example.com [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter