- RT @TheNBR: Grey Lynn Bunnings beats local objections tinyurl.com/n8v9hq8 10 hours ago
- RT @PullarStrecker: Baboom capital-raising now 'open-ended': stuff.co.nz/technology/dig… 10 hours ago
- Bizarro. Colin Craig understands Rachel MacGregor is "sleeping" (PAID) nbr.co.nz/article/craig-… 10 hours ago
- Laila Harré opposes Dotcom’s employment practises (PAID) nbr.co.nz/article/laila-… 11 hours ago
- Dollars per vote stats from the 2011 election nbr.co.nz/article/monste… 11 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email email@example.com [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter