- RT @kpoulsen: Before you throw away the new Newsweek, you should know that a 1948 Chicago Tribune "DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN" is worth $1500 tod… 9 hours ago
- Stand down, Twitter. Got it. Thanks 9 hours ago
- RT @consumernz: Antibacterial soaps - more hype than health? consumer.org.nz/news/view/anti… 10 hours ago
- Vodafone CEO says his company took a look at Orcon during the current sale process but decided to pass (PAID) nbr.co.nz/article/five-b… 10 hours ago
- Ask Me Anything: Mary Quin nbr.co.nz/ask-mary << now underway http://t.co/iRov8M3Ola 13 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email email@example.com [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter