- RT @Forbes: Elizabeth Holmes has a net worth of $4.5 billion. Meet the newcomers to the #Forbes400: onforb.es/1wQXjQz http://t.co/v9GR… 4 hours ago
- @xHighTower @CampbellLiveNZ the Grey Lynn hovel is the king of all media 7 hours ago
- Surprised the $1m home in Wellington was a boxy townhouse (yes, did watch the Seven Sharp piece on the $1m Grey Lynn hovel) 7 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: Mega listing deadline given another extension tinyurl.com/mzmgsqm. . 7 hours ago
- @DanSloan Yet another news story on the Grey Lynn hovel 7 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email email@example.com [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter