- RT @vaughndavis: So who's coming sliding with me? Guaranteed awesome! worldsbiggestwaterslide.com 9 hours ago
- @metcalph The outfits date from 2004 13 hours ago
- @blairglubb Definitely an increasing annoyance. Big spike in fake requests 14 hours ago
- Who came up with the medieval-on-acid outfits? Not a criticism. Fully approve of a bit of cray-cray http://t.co/PIO7nic21X 14 hours ago
- NBR is back online 14 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter