- Vodafone's scrap the UFB plan - the unanswered questions nbr.co.nz/opinion/vodafo… 28 minutes ago
- NBR People Scene - TV3 Darby Day, Auckland Cup Day, more nbr.co.nz/people-scene << latest pics by Norrie http://t.co/nkMqW3KB5d 30 minutes ago
- Herald has named the two NZers on the missing Malaysian Airlines flight ( nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl…) Stuff, others haven't 1 hour ago
- Adams shot down Voda's scrap-the-UFB effort, but CEO gearing up for another go; says govt badly underestimated cost nbr.co.nz/opinion/vodafo… 16 hours ago
- Well cushioned http://t.co/7vVnnhGn3s 17 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter