- Breathing room only at Armageddon http://t.co/yHmCXgQ6gX 21 hours ago
- http://t.co/h2X6Bnz6Mb 22 hours ago
- Around 100 million people at Armageddon http://t.co/eDaEwQsHIV 22 hours ago
- ... the Labour leadership race -- including (cough) his response to this epic question nbr.co.nz/article/botw-a… (2) 1 day ago
- I've resurfaced Andrew Little's AMA as it got a little lost last weekend amid NBR's upgrade. Well worth a read if you're following(1/2) ... 1 day ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter