- @BatesClear @radioARW @Whaleoil Don't tell me, tell Chris Barton 13 hours ago
- I've told you before people: if you're going to take nude selfies, wear sunglasses #security #privacy 13 hours ago
- RT @ow: youtube.com/watch?v=qz5i17… http://t.co/Vsfzc0a400 13 hours ago
- Sneak peek at @scottbartley's NBR review of Parrot's new MiniDrones: "Such rolling. Very fly. Wow." http://t.co/N4rGXHgWoB 14 hours ago
- Hotchin latest: Hanover PR campaign also funded ‘investor action group’ targeting Allied Farmers (PAID) nbr.co.nz/article/hanove… 14 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter