- Filing a grievance over a 'bum slap' may cost woman $5000 stuff.co.nz/business/bette… 1 hour ago
- RT @wallacelchapman: For me 2014 can be summed up in one extraordinary moment from the photographic medium: http://t.co/U0an6b4gWt 12 hours ago
- http://t.co/i3Co604t9u 12 hours ago
- http://t.co/kydnoE6HGk 12 hours ago
- #Satan http://t.co/vG0OC08tj9 14 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten’s owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten’s name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter