- RT @nytimes: The secret pools and gardens of NYC (Photo: George Steinmetz for NYT) nyti.ms/1rSgbwL http://t.co/vyH7QJMlua 10 hours ago
- RT @itvnews: Tour de France cyclist shows effects of gruelling competition itv.co/1nKRWzM http://t.co/LUBQOsQ5u8 10 hours ago
- Found my old Teeline notebook http://t.co/jsTWJN7Hpi 11 hours ago
- RT @TheNBR: NZVIF's seed fund investment too early to predict returns, CEO Franceska Banga says tinyurl.com/q3jcfm9 15 hours ago
- @kimchoe Thanks 16 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email email@example.com [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten's owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten's name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter