- Excellent live streaming quality from @p_l_pass this morning (Spurs v Hull). Best I've seen from it. 2 hours ago
- @nzdodo who's the host? 12 hours ago
- Guarding that 'nip http://t.co/KCjfWNH1Q6 14 hours ago
- RT @jordantcarter: A bit of brand bending at AUT http://t.co/3RQENL4izE 17 hours ago
- Thought the sticker said "paleo veg". Was getting mad about the hype spreading to the gardening center #patioveg http://t.co/YpUrGvhBRp 19 hours ago
About Chris Keall
Saw Illuminate tonight at Auckland Museum tonight. Includes a 12-minute projection by Gaylene Preston.
UPDATE: Turned out to be the same weekend as the $400K tree attack. The kids didn’t do that much damage, honest guv’nor.
This kitten turned up at our house this morning, and has been camped out ever since. Doesn’t belong to any immediate neighbours. If you’re in the Mt Eden/Balmoral area with an AWOL cat, email firstname.lastname@example.org [UPDATE April 11: a passerby saw the flyer on our front fence, and let us know the kitten’s owner, who lived around the block. Turns out the kitten’s name is Darth Vader.]
This photo makes the Nokia Lumia launch in Auckland today* seem dismal (I swear my iPhone was was acting hostile throughout; sorry about that repeated tweet thing). But actually it’s set up quite an intriguing tussle. More here.
* At the trendy/distressed Generator in the Britomart quarter